macropod

jilldean Wrote:
Hi There

I dont know if anyone out there has any ideas on this one but all of a
sudden the graphics in my word documents are showing up as blank boxes.
I noticed this first when i did a screen print last week for some
documentation. I found that when I pasted this screenprint in word it
was just a blank box. Since then I cannot see any graphics jpg's etc
that I bring into word. I am using a pc on a network by the way and the
speed, memory etc should be fine

Any ideas?

PS. In print preview the graphics are there.
many Thanks

Jill

Hi Jill,

Use Tools|Options|View and make sure 'picture placeholders' is NOT
checked.

Cheers

--
macropod