Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brainfire

Default Text Copied From Web Page?

I've got a Word document which unfortunately is 57 pages long, and
looks like it has been copied from one of my company web pages. All the
text is aligned on the left hand third of the pages, and I'm trying to
find some way to sort out the formatting so that the paragraphs use the
full width of the page.

I've tried highlighting the paragraphs and pressing the justify button,
but this does nothing at all. Does anyone know a way to sort this out?
I don't mind highlighting the paragraphs, but going to the end of each
indvidual line and pressing the delete key to make the text below move
up is a bit much!!

Thanks