Raven

Default Can't save merged form letter...

Here's my problem. I have a form letter template. I go into Tools--Letters
& Mailings--Mail Merge Wizard and choose Edit Recipient List so I can input
the new name, address, id number, signer's name, etc. I put in all this
information and go through the remaining steps and print the letter and its
envelopes. I then do File--Save As... and save the letter under the
recipient's name. I can then close the letter. However: When I re-open
that letter, the info in the letter is not what I just typed and saved, but
an entry from yesterday. The only way I can save it is to just go into the
letter and fix all the pertinent areas by hand and re-save.

This is ridiculous! I'm not typing these dang things 2 and 3 times! I have
tried typing over my first info in Edit Recipient, and I've tried adding the
new person as a second record. Doesn't matter. What is going on? I find it
hard to believe that I can't save a letter with everything I just typed, that
would make merge useless.