Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail merge only gives me first page of whole list

You have to follow the wizard right to the very end where you either merge
to a new document ("Edit Individual labels" in the Mail Merge Wizard) or
merge to a printer ("Print" in the Mail Merge Wizard).

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"gofrogs" wrote in message
I am wanting to print labels (Avery 5160) for postcards and have gone
through
the mail merge wizard (Word 2003) and my list of 2500+ entries only gives
me
the first page. This has happened on multiple machines. Why? Am I missing
step? Help!