Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SteveH SteveH is offline

Default Indents question

Hello Terry

Many thanks for your speedy reply.

I'll try it and post back.

Many thanks.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Create a 'Quote' Style that uses the slightly smaller font with the
paragraph indented (set to say 1", both left and right) and fully
justification. Make sure that under Tools | Options | Compatibility tab,
that you check the 'Use Justification like WordPerfect x for windows'
option.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"SteveH" wrote in message
news
Hello

I have a Word 2003 document some 30 pages in length. The text makes
extensive use of quotes which, when they are over 3 lines in length, are
displayed in a slightly smaller font to the rest of the test and are
indented.

However, the indents do not appear completely uniform. How can I set up my
page so that the left and right indents are exactly the same whenever I
need
to use these longer quotes?

Many thanks

Steve