Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office User[_2_] Office User[_2_] is offline

Default Life without Section Breaks?

Good Morning,

Working in '03. Trying to build a fresh template for a document that has
been re-invented so many times it looks like, well I don't know what it looks
like. Having trouble keeping the headers and page numbering fluid/consecutive
across section breaks, so was considering trying to build the document just
using page breaks (control + enter) instead.

The problem: Text is formatted into two columns, graphics as one column
(entire page width). When I highlight text and format to two columns,
automatically plcaes a section break.

Entire document will likely only be 10-12 pages, but will serve as a
template for an ongoing monthly report (so obviously want to be able to
change the month in the header on page one and not have to change others in
different sections).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.