Anne Troy

John: Alt+F9 makes the merge codes appear. Here's a bit more information:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"JohnB" wrote in message
Hi.

Im trying to mail merge an Image, whose path is stored in an Access 2002

mdb
field and Ive seen a previous post mentioning MVP Cindy Meister's website.
Ive also had a look at Word Help on Include Picture. But I cant get it to
work.

The main problem seems to be that I am unable to get the actual merge code
to appear so that I can edit it. Cindy suggests the following:

Reference the graphic file information by nesting the merge field in an
IncludePicture field.
Example: { IncludePicture "C:\\Data\\Pics\\{ Mergefield Signature \*
upper }" }

How do I get her example code to appear in the document so that can edit

it?
Ive tried cutting and pasting her code but that doesnt work. Ive tried

using
Insert\Ptcture\FromFile with Link To File checked but this only gets an
image to appear - I cant see the code to edit it so that I can include the
path.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help, JohnB