Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Default Paper size in print changes when the file is move to another computer

I have a word file typed in Word2000. Page set up is arranged for A4 size
printing. Number of page is 71.
I copied the file to other computer with Word XP. Number of pages is 71 and
page layout (specially paper size) looks same, however when I print in new
computer, it seams that paper size is B5 and there is a big margin on right
and bottom of the page left white in A4 paper. I check the paper size in
page setup but it is A4. How can I print in full A4 paper in this new
computer?

TIA
Rasoul Khoshravan