Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
frankenface frankenface is offline

Default I get a white border when I print - how can I get rid of it?

I've created a poster in Word [I know it's probably not the best application
to use, but it's all I've got at the moment]. It has a coloured background
and it looks fine until I go to Print Preview or try to print it off and I
get an uneven white border around the edge of the page.

I guess this has something to do with the print settings but can't for the
life of me get rid of it. Can anyone help?