Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word Clipboard Toolbar Always Docks Itself

The web site is working correctly. Can you access my home page -
http://www.gmayor.com and navigate to Favourites where you will find the
link as the first item under 'Other useful links'

Owl1 wrote:
Suzanne - Before I posted about this, I had done what you suggested --
clicking on the URL, as well as copying and pasting it into my
browser's address bar. And I just tried again to do this. Each time,
I get an "Error 404: NOT FOUND!" I have no problems going to other
URLs, so believe this one isn't working.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Instead of typing in the URL, why not just click on it in the
message? If it's not clickable, try copying and pasting it into your
browser's address bar.

http://word.mvps.org

"Owl1" wrote in message
Graham - Thanks for your suggestion. My dial-up connection is often
frustrating. I tried going to http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm ,
but get a message:

Error 404: NOT FOUND!
Your browser cannot find the document corresponding to the URL you
typed in.

I've tried several times. I'd gladly learn how to connect in a
better way if
you have any further suggestions.

Many thanks for your help.