Tonya Marshall

Tonya Marshall wrote:
CKM wrote:
How do I convert sheets of WordPefect labels into Word 2003.

Click on the link below to download Labels2003.zip.
The zipped file contains 2 templates that need to be put into your
Word2003 Templates folder. If you can't locate the folder, In Windows XP
it's
C:\Documents & Settings\your name\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates\

Open Word, access the templates with File\New or in the Task Pane under
Templates click On My Computer, open the instructions and print them.
Good luck. The link above will work for 14 days.

It might be helpful if I supplied the link, sorry:
http://sr1.mytempdir.com/13999

--
I have not lost my mind, it's backed up on disk somewhere.
Tonya Marshall