Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy Cindy is offline

Default how do i open a document saved that says it can't find it?

I am working on a file saved on a USB stick and saved it there. It worked on
previous days when I opened it and when I opened it today it says that it
can't find the file that I had must mistyped it...so it does not open the
usual way which is really annoying because I had to open the program and
press the start & try to open it that way....will somebody help me how to
repair it so that it could go back to normal