Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Capitals_Gem

Default How do I create a template?

I need to create a template where the user can just click in thefield that
needs to be changed and enter their own information. For example, when I
look at the templates on the Microsoft website and download a letter there
are fields in there that look like this: [RicipientName] or [Address], etc.
That's what I need information on. Here is another example of what I want:

My first sentence would read as so:

This is to confirm that [ClientsName] has agreed to purchase a service which
will be delivered on [InsertDateHer]... etc...

Does this make sense and can someone tell me how to do this in a very simple
way?

Thank you