Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
goffer23 goffer23 is offline

Default Mail merge problem with Word 2007

I am having a problem in getting a successful mail merge to print some
labels usng Excel as a data source on a 3 column, 7 row sheet under Office
2007/Vista.
When doing the merge, only the first row of labels gets completed.
I have used the same Excel data under XP without problem.
I have tried doing it manually and using the 'wizard' but have failed
miserably - any thoughts please as to whether its me or a glitch somewhere?
(The Excel sheet and mail merge works well on my desktop under XP Pro and
Office XP)