Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Wavy Blue Line

Did you search for "wavy lines"? See the Help topic "What do the underlines
in my document mean?" (third hit), which explains that "Word uses wavy blue
underlines to indicate possible instances of inconsistent formatting."

"Andy Reyes" wrote in message
I know what wavy read and green lines mean, but what does a wavy blue line
mean? I tried searching the Word help and none of the hits explained it.
--
Andy