Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stman stman is offline

Default how can I remove the dot between each word when I am typing......

If youre referring to the dots that are slightly higher than in your sample,
theyre just space indicators. Theres no character really there. Copy some
text and paste it into Notepad and youll see.

Im not sure which version of Word youre using. In 2003, you can remove
them by clicking on the back P button on the Standard toolbar. Or, if you
want to get specific, Tools Options View tab, Formatting marks, Spaces.