Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dorothy Dorothy is offline

Default spell check in protected forms

The document is protected so that the users cannot make unauthorized changes.
How else can I protect the form other than a password. And more
importantly, how do I fix all of this? The last time I tried to use spell
check as a user I got the error message "cannot execute in break mode". Now
whe I go back to it, the document is frozen and I cannot do anything.
HELP?!?!?!

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hello Dorothy

Dorothy wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. I tried to do spell check as the user would
and got the error message. They would not have the password to make changes.
I don't understand what you are asking me to do.

the document seems to be protected with a password. The macro you posted
is not taking this into account, it assumes the document is merely
"protected for forms."

HTH
Robert
--