Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?bHVjaWUgYnJlYWRtb3Jl?=,

In a standard letter we have to have 4 lines for the address some recipients
don't have all lines populated and i dont want to print blank lines of an
address in a mail merge, but can't work out how not to do this.

1. Which version of Word is involved, here? In order to tell you where to find
the setting, we need this information.

2. Do I understand correctly: you want to suppress the blank lines (i.e. the
second or third line), so that the following lines move up?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)