Jessica

I have a template (.dot) that ONCE had odd-page section breaks. I have
manually converted them all back into next-page section breaks.

However, some of them still act like odd-page section breaks.

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening?

There are NO page format changes in the document; all margins and
orientation are the same.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Often Word will convert a Next Page break to Odd Page if the reason for the
break is a change in page orientation. You can sometimes correct this by
changing the section start type on the Layout tab of Page Setup.