Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paola

Default Auto Enable Add-in Template

Thank you that worked perfectly. Love the the easy solution.

Thx,
Paola

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Acrobat uses a COM add-in. You could put a shortcut to your template in
Word's Startup folder.

"Paola" wrote in message
I have a add-in template that I want it to be auto enabled upon starting

word
without moving it into the startup folder. I have it in a secured shared
directory and want it to be enabled upon word starting. Any ideas what i

have
to do to it to set this? I know it can be done as i see that acrobat has

an
add-in that does the same thinng by auto enabling a add-in template