Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
James Covey James Covey is offline

Default Keep lines in a table from repeating across page break

I'm sorry, I didn't include all details. The table is a one cell table, so
the lines of text that are repeating are all contained in the same cell.

"Jezebel" wrote:

Select the repeating rows at the top of the table, go to Table Properties,
clear the 'Repeat as header row' checkbox on the Rows tab.

"James Covey" James wrote in message
I am creating tables in a long document. In some of the tables, the first
few
lines of the table are repeating across a page break. The repeating lines
can't be seleceted on the second page, but if you make a change in the
original lines, it changes the repeated lines. How do I get rid of the
repeated lines? When the document prints, the repeated lines are not
printed,
but it messes up the rest of the page byprinting a large blank area at the
end of the table.

The table properties for the row allows the row to break across the page,
and there is no row height requirement.