Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default In Word my page keeps going small how do I get it back to normal?

If this is Word 2007, use the zoom slider on the right of the Status bar at
the bottom of the screen.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Nicole" wrote in message
I dont know what I am doing but my page will shrink to where I can not see
the words anymore. I have done it before and I got it back to normal but I
do
not know how. I can not figure it out this time. Opening a new document
does
not work it is still small. If I open a previously saved document it is
still
in the correct format. I am in print layout. Please Help!! I have papers
write.
Thank you so much!!