Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default multiple dependent drop down boxes

The fact that something works in Excel doesn't guarantee that it works in
Word as well ...

I recommend that you ask this question in the programming forum in Microsoft
Community
(http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...tomize?tab=all) or in
the Word Developer forum at MSDN
(http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...rddev/threads).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"bobbych" wrote in message ...

Fist of all I am not an experienced user of VB but I understand that it
need to be used and can cut and paste code.

I have don this in Excel but would like to do it in Word

I want to create 3 linked dependent drop down boxes with the second list
dependent on the first and the third dependent on the second.

Any help would be very appreciated.

--
bobbych