Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default Word 2003 curser moves into previously typed paragraphs

Are you using a Laptop? This is usually because the touchpad is
oversensitive and just gently brushing it with your cuff will trigger the
double-click action. You should be able to change the touchpad settings from
the Control Panel, desensitizing the touchpad or disabling the double-click
action.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"
t.com wrote in message
: When writing a word document my curser move auomatically and begins to
type
: what I am writing at present arbitraily into a previous written paragraph.
: This occurance is so constant it is almost immpossible to use the program.
: am constantly having to delete what I am writing in my current paragraph
: because the curser just does it's own thing and inserts itself into
: previously typed paragraphs. This is frustrating and it takes hours to
: complete one simple letter. Please help me?
: Any suggestions? Solutions?