Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail merge leaves out job title from address block

Don't use the Address Block. Just insert the merge fields that you want to
use in the configuration that you want them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Don Burgess" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2003 to print labels from an Excel 2003 database. In the
Word
merge wizard, in the "Match fields" box I matched a database field to "Job
title" under "optional information," but the label prints out without the
job
title.

How can I get Word to recognize the job title field? Thanks.