Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] GastonFranzini@gmail.com is offline

Default \# Not Working

Without the switches I get,

{MERGEFIELD Total_Fijo_Mensual} 4389.44 ( I want no decimal places)

{MERGEFIELD Fecha_Ult_Increm} 38078

Thanks

What do
{MERGEFIELD Total_Fijo_Mensual}
and.....
{MERGEFIELD Fecha_Ult_Increm}
produce without the switches?

wrote:
It's still not working. I've read your page, very good source.
neither of them are working Don't know what to do, I've updated the
values with F9 save it and opened it again.
I've tried this... ({MERGEFIELD "Total_Fijo_Mensual"\# "##.000}
and..... {MERGEFIELD Fecha_Ult_Increm \@ "dd/MM/yy"}
Don`t know what to do..
Thanks fotr your help

Graham Mayor ha escrito:

Try {MERGEFIELD Total_Fijo_Mensual \# "##.000"} (was that supposed
to be three decimal places?)
and {MERGEFIELD Fecha_Ult_Increm \@ "dd/MM/yy"}
and make sure the quotes are plain quotes and not smart quotes.
Having made the changes, update the fields
See also

wrote:
Sorry Macropod...

{MERGEFIELD "Total_Fijo_Mensual"\###.###}
{MERGEFIELD "Fecha_Ult_Increm"\@dd/mm/yy}

None is working.
Thanks for your help.
Gastsn

macropod ha escrito:

Hello Gaston,

Insufficient information! Please post samples of the mergefields
using these switches.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear all,
I have a problem, a big one.
I`m trying to format mergefields and \# is not working, I`ve tried
everything... also \@ is not working.
I have Office 2003 SP1 in Spanish.
Thanks in advance