JudithJubilee

Hello there,

Unfortunately you cannot change the speed of scroll.

However, you can use the keyboard to help you.

Word:
1. Click where you would like to start highlighting.
2. Scroll down using either your mouse wheel or the
scrollbar.
3. Hold down Shift.
4. Click where you want to end the selection.

This will highlight any text inbetween the two points.

Excel:
The same as above but you are clicking on the upper left
cell and the lower right cell.

Hope this helps

Judith