Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?cGV0dXJwaW4=?=,

How do I troubleshoot sorting dates in Word? I've already checked to make
sure I have forward slashes, but that didn't help.

Version of Word?

Which country (USA, England, other) date format would you use?

Which country date format is set up in the Windows Control Panel?

Are you trying to sort dates in text, in a table, something else?

Finally, could you give us a few examples of the dates you're trying to sort,
for testing purposes?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org