Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
magnus magnus is offline

Default Don't have eligibility in my own files

Hi, I recently purchased Office home- and student 2007. I had office 2003
before. Now when I opens an existing Word document the program say that it
couldn't open the file because there is i dialogue box open. Close this and
try again. When I press OK the file opens anyway. So when I now want's to
edit an Excel worksheet inside word by dubbelclicking on it the program say
that I don't have eligibility. What to do??