Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Don't have eligibility in my own files

If you have Norton AV then go to Norton Options and in the Miscellaneous
section, turn off "Enable Office Plug-in".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Magnus" wrote in message
Hi, I recently purchased Office home- and student 2007. I had office 2003
before. Now when I opens an existing Word document the program say that it
couldn't open the file because there is i dialogue box open. Close this
and
try again. When I press OK the file opens anyway. So when I now want's to
edit an Excel worksheet inside word by dubbelclicking on it the program
say
that I don't have eligibility. What to do??