Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bert Coules Bert Coules is offline

Default Formatting changes when documents are emailed

Suzanne S Barnhill wrote:

If a section break at the end is the issue, then it could be that the
document is becoming broken in transmission. Have you tried zipping it
before sending?

I haven't, and I'm not sure that it's practical, but I'll look into it,
thanks for the suggestion.

You might also want to remove the section break, leaving the formatting of
the last section in the final paragraph mark; this is fairly easily done
(see the last portion of
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

The more I read articles like that, the more I realise that I really don't
understand this software at all.

Bert