WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I make a "contact sheet" of photos?

Yes, you can easily create a contact sheet of photos in Microsoft Word. Here's how:
  1. Open a new Word document and go to the Insert tab.
  2. Click on Table and select the number of rows and columns you want for your contact sheet.
  3. Once you have your table, go to the Insert tab again and click on Pictures.
  4. Select From File and choose the folder where your photos are stored.
  5. Hold down the Ctrl key and click on each photo you want to insert into the table.
  6. Click Insert and the selected photos will be inserted into the table cells.

You can resize the photos by clicking on them and dragging the corners. You can also adjust the table size and cell spacing to fit your needs.

Another option is to use the Insert Picture option in each cell of the table. This allows you to choose the specific photo you want for each cell, rather than inserting all photos at once.