WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Merge several lines into a single paragraph.

Yes, it is possible to merge several lines into a single paragraph in Microsoft Word. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Select the lines that you want to merge into a single paragraph.
  2. Press the "Delete" key on your keyboard to remove the line breaks between the selected lines.
  3. Alternatively, you can press "Ctrl + H" to open the "Find and Replace" dialog box, then enter "^p" (without the quotes) in the "Find what" field and leave the "Replace with" field blank. Click "Replace All" to remove all line breaks in the selected text.
  4. Once you have removed the line breaks, you should have a single paragraph with all the text merged together.

That's it! You have successfully merged several lines into a single paragraph in Microsoft Word.