RA RHU

Barbara,

If you have a lot of these individual lines (e.g. copying an email and
pasting it into a word document) that you want to take care of at the same
time, you can "select" all of the text you want to remove the paragraph marks
from, then use "replace" from the edit menu. In Word 2003, you select the
"more" option from the replace tab and then use the "paragraph mark" from the
"special" drop down box in the "replace what" and enter just a space (with
the space bar, don't just leave it blank or the words will all run together
where the paragraph mark was) in the "replace with" field. That will do
multiple instances at the same time.

Also, if you click the "Show/Hide" toolbar btton (looks like a backwards P)
you will see all of the paragraph marks and can delete the one(s) you want.

Have fun.

"Barbara" wrote:

I have several incongrous lines with returns at the end of each that I would
like to merge into a single paragraph. Is this possible?