Tony Jollans

In general, the largest of the all the individual cell preferred widths and
the column preferred width will take precedence (although other settings may
come into play). As I said, you may not like it, but that doesn't make it
unpredictable.

If you don't like the way the feature works you don't have to use it; I do
recognise that the old dialog is not exactly at your fingertips but it is
there. It seems to me like all bases are covered.

Enjoy,
Tony

"2dogs" wrote:

upper row, bottom row, center row, it makes no difference. This behavior is
totally unpredictable. For example, why will changing the value to a larger
value have an affect but changing to a lower value doesn't. The whole
operation seems ambiguous to me. (and everybody else I have talked to)
--
2dogs in Oregon USA