Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Send Individual Mail Merge Letters

Since you're doing a mailmerge you really ought to be able to merge directly
to e-mail unless you have a special reason not to.

To do that, you don't use File|Send: assuming you're using Word 2002/2003,
enable the MailMerge toolbar via Word Tools|Customize, then find the Merge
to e-mail button (it's a button or two away from the right hand end of the
toolbar) and use that. You might want to experiment by doing a merge to your
own address before sending stuff out to other people.

Peter Jamieson

"LyndieBee" wrote in message
I've created a Word mail merge letter with an Outlook contacts list as my
data source. Now I want to use the Word FileSend To feature to send each
individual page to the appropriate recipient. I'm stuck!!! Can you help?

Many thanks,
Lyndie