Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Remove All Direct Formatting

Select all the text you want to revert to what the Style(s) say(s) it should be and press Ctrl-Shift-Z.

(Caution: that wipes out such useful things as italics that you might actually _want_ here and there.)

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:11:09 AM UTC-4, jmh2008 wrote:
Is there a way to remove all direct formatting that I see in my style
panel without selecting each direct formatted style one by one? Is
there a way to globally remove any direct formatting formatting in a
document but keep the styles that are already applied?