Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Karen is offline

Default autocorrect/format spaces between sentences

I get paid by the character, including spaces.......

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

There is no automatic way to add extra unnecessary spaces between sentences.
This is a word processor with proportionally spaced fonts. If you want to
adopt ancient typewriter practice, then you will have to use the replace
function to add them later.

"Karen" wrote in message
Using speech to text and program only adds one space between sentences. Is
there a way to setup autocorrect or autoformat to make it two spaces
between
sentences. When I used spellcheck it automaticially goes to each sentence
break for me to add that space but wondered if there is a way to
automatically do it.

.