MM

Tried that..can't get it to work. Is there a certain
order to the steps that I should take? Should the border
be applied to this section, whole document, or...? I
have tried several variation to no avail. Do I need some
type of break (page, continuous...) on each page of the
document? Thanks! I will keep trying!