Hristov Hristov is offline
Junior Member

Default applying styles to example sentences.

Hello I am writing a thesis(it is in linguistics) and I provide a lot of example sentences in it which are subsequently numbered throughout the thesis. When I open the Document map those sentences appear as if they are headings so I suppose I have to apply a style for those numbered sentences so that they disappear from the Document map. Yes but which style to apply? there are styles for headings or paragraphs but I do not know which style to use for individual sentences. Maybe List or? Thanks!