Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mial merge Office 2007/Outlook

See http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

Mark wrote:
I am trying to mail merge from Outlook 2007Word 2007. I would really
like to use categories,m but it doesn't seem to do that. I have to
take all contacts then keep Outlook open to see the sorted list then
manually select those I want.

But the bigger problem is that I can select the contacts I want, but
it doesn't pull any actual data. When I try to update labels all I
get is a full page of next record

If I select Create labels from the tool bar all I get is a blank
dialog, there is no data for me to select to format or print. If I go
back to Edit recipient list all the contacts I selected are still
there.

What am I doing wrong?