Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail merge w/Excel & Outlook

See if the add-in at http://www.gmayor.com/ManyToOne.htm works for you. If
not there are alternative suggestions linked from the start of that page.

"Victoria B" Victoria wrote in message
I want to mail merge the data from an excel spreadsheet into an Outlook
email.

The excel spreadsheet contains 1000+ rows of lines of data. It contains
the
following columns.
Agent Name | Agent Email | Client Name | Client Email

There are 100 different agent names/emails but 1000 different client/name
emails.

Currently I can only figure out how to send one email per agent per
client.
So the agent is receiving multiple emails with each individual client name
listed. This seems redundent.

My goal is I'd like to send ONE email to each agent. In that one email I
would like it to include the multiple rows of client name/email.

Any help is appreciated.