Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
davedave

Default Venn diagrams... How do I enter text?

Stefan Blom Wrote:
If you are using AutoShapes (ovals) to crete the Venn diagram, you can
right-click a shape and choose the Add Text option. Is this what you
are doing? If so, to get more room for the text you can either make
the autoshapes bigger (in which case more text will fit inside it), or
decrease the font size of their text.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"davedave" wrote in message

Hello all, Im trying to create a venn diagram but the only way I can
figure out how to insert text is through a text box. If I do it like
this though I then run into the problem of the venn diagram being to
small... Any ideas? thanks

--
davedave

No I am trying to use the built in venn diagram with microsoft word, by
going to insertdiagramvenn diagram

any ideas? thanks

--
davedave