Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Email has no footer (Word2003)

Your subject line provides the answer: docuemnts sent as the body of an
email can't have a header or footer. Gordon has suggested the correct
solution.

"Ron O'Brien" wrote in message
I'm running Word (part of Office2003) on a Vista Home Premium PC.

I have a document template that has a footer containing a disclaimer - so
important it appears with the main body of the document. However, if I hit
the email icon on the toolbar and send the email from within Word only the
main body text is sent, the footer (and same goes for headers) is not
shown at the recipient's end.

Is there a way around this?

--
Ron O'Brien