JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

This is why there are programs like Publisher. What you are trying to do is
to make a word processor act like a desktop publishing program.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Nospam" wrote in message
I'm depleting my current stock of 8.5x11 business stationery with an
outdated email address. I want to place a series of dashes through the old
email address and below the dashes place my new email address. I need to
place the dashes precisely on the page, like at 1.85 inches from the top.
How do I place the line of dashes this precisely on the page? Windows XP
with MS Word 2002, HP Laserjet 1100 printer. Thanks. --Jon