Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I make a document fit on one page if it is multiple pages?

Have you looked at the article Jay referred to?

"Wooster" wrote in message
Make the left / right and - or top / bottom margins smaller (File, Page
setup, Margin). Make the font smaller or choose a different font. Comic
Sans - for example - takes up more space than Tahoma etc.

"Judith Willoughby" wrote:

If I have a letter in Word 2000 format that if one or a couple of lines

falls
on a second page that I would like all on one page, how do I accomplish

this.
In WordPerfect, there is a button called "Make it Fit." Does Word have

some
sort of function that works the same as WordPerfect? Please advise.

Thank
you.