Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

Default How do I get the computer to arrange the list in alphabeticall

To: Grammatim,

Good clarification, I should have mentioned it myself.

Steven Craig Miller

"grammatim" wrote:

(You don't have to convert it to a table or anything.)

On Jun 14, 1:06 pm, StevenM stevencraigmiller(at)comcast(dot)net
wrote:
To: Jazzy42,

Assuming that your list is text in a Word document, and assuming that each
line of your list is a paragraph (a "paragraph" is merely a string of text
which ends with a paragraph mark, you can toggle the Show/Hide icon to check,
click the Pilcrow icon which looks like the character P but facing the
opposite direction), then select your text, and sort it with Table Sort.