Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default "Microsoft Office Word has stopped working."

So you are saying that it happens intermittently? That certainly makes
trouble-shooting difficult. :-(

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"grammatim" wrote in message
If I knew when it was going to show up, I might be able to figure out
why it was there. I might leave a document open for several days. (I
save very frequently.)

On Sep 22, 9:06 am, "Stefan Blom" wrote:
It is still worth trying the suggestions in the article. For example, you
may want to start Word in Safe mode and see if you still get the error
message.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"grammatim" wrote in message

No, none of those refer to a message seen after closing the last open
document.

On Sep 22, 4:56 am, Stefan Blom wrote:

For trouble-shooting,
seehttp://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"grammatim" wrote:
This message has now begun appearing when I'm finished for the day and
close the last open document. It offers two choices: Reopen program,
or Go on line and reopen program (or something like that). I simply
close the box.

Something to do with the "updates" installed the other day?--