Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how can I keep Paws after upgrading

Cat paws or dog paws? Seriously though, this has nothing to do with
document management in Word, or did you means PASW
(http://www.statisticssolutions.com/s...ss-software/)?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"
wrote in message ...
I love having Paws on my desktop. How can I keep Paws alive after our
university upgrades to Windows Vista or 7, 8 9...?