Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Sending Mail Merge Documents from Email Alais

You will need to be logged into Outlook in the name of the sender from whom
you wish to have the mailmerge appear to have come.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Shelly" wrote in message
I have an Mail Merge Document created and tested. However, when the
receiver
views the email message, I want it to appear to come from an alias other
than
my email address. I have an email group setup and when I send an email
from
Outlook, I simply put that group name in the From Field. However, in Word
Mail Merge, i can't figure out how to do this.